The American Silver Eagle was first struck by the U.S. Mint in 1986 and 2021 has become a monumental year for the series. This is the first time that there has been a major design change to the American Silver Eagle in the history of the series. In this two piece set, you will receive one of the final Silver Eagles with the classic Type 1 reverse and one of the first to feature the new Type 2 reverse.
- You’ll receive two 2021 American Silver Eagle coins, one with the Type 1 design, the other with the Type 2.
- Both coins have a brilliant uncirculated finish.
- Type 2 Silver Eagles boast an interrupted reeded edge anti-counterfeiting security measure.
- This set showing a major transition of the series has been specially certified by NGC.
New and Classic Silver Eagle Designs Together
Obverse: The obverse of both coins is the same. This side shows the Walking Liberty design, which was originally created by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916. Liberty is shown in stride as she carries a bundle of oak and laurel branches. If you’re looking for the date, it’s just below Liberty’s feet. Adolph Weinman’s artist initials “AW” are including in the series for the first time on the Type 2 Silver Eagle’s obverse.
Reverse: The Type 1 reverse shows a heraldic bald eagle. This is the design that has been used for the reverse in this series since the beginning until mid-2021. Debuting in mid-2021, the Type 2 reverse shows an eagle landing as it returns with an oak branch in its talons.
- We offer breathtaking products in the latest fashion and of the highest quality.
- 30-day return policy: If your order arrives damaged or defective, you have 30 days to request a return.
- Customer Care: We have a team of live carers ready to help you and answer your questions within 72 hours, seven days a week.
- Secure Payments and Information: We use SSL Secure encryption to 100% protect your personal and financial information.